MonaVie


Monavie is a drink that helps people eat fruit and make it easier to get as close to 6 servings of fruit as possible. Monavie drinkers pay $2.50 a day per person. Try to go to the store and buy a handful of acai berries, an apricot, a handful of purple grapes, a handful of white grapes, a handful of cranberries, a handful of blueberries, a pear, a kiwi, a pomegranate, a passion fruit, some camu camu, a banana, a nashi pear, a lychee fruit, a Glucosamine pill and a prune and see if you can leave the store under $2.50. And see if you can do it in under 2 minutes. That's as long as it takes me to drink 30ml of Monavie twice a day. This makes sense to me and it's easier than taking vitamins. If you are interested in drinking the juice or marketing the juice, I will be glad to help you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

MAShowHorses said...

Hello,
I am a MonaVie distributor and have been for the past 2yrs. I am hooked to MonaVie for life, but have decided to step away from the business for a little while. I have a successful MonaVie website that I designed myself and am now offering for sale. If you or anyone in your down line are interested you can email me at web123@bellsouth.net
You can visit the website at: www.MyMonaVieHealthAndWealth.com
Thanx for your time, Whitney

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the fantastic post . I wish I had more recipes I can experiment with acai berry juice because I happen to be a huge fan of acai berry juice.

monavie

more that matters